Sonntag, 1. Juni 2014

Morse Code and Ham Radio



Zitat: 

 [...]

Kevin Byrne

3:09 
  • -- Now is the time 
3:23 
  • -- 15WPM ABCDE ... Z

4:05 
  • -- 20WPM ABC ... Z

4:37 
  • -- 25WPM ABC ... Z  Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.
6:58 
  • -- 1 YR OLDER THAN I - 68 ES [and] BN [been] HAM FER 55 GUD YRS - NON STOP HI ar N7SR D DE K1LGQ  K K1LGQ DE N7SR R FB [fine business] DENNIS - SOLID 
  • - - UR [you're] BOOMING IN 
  • - - FB QRP [low-power transmitter] - TT [that's] ALL I WORK - BEEN QRP ONLY FER OVER 20 YRS NW [now] - ES 1TT [100] PCT [percent] CW -
 [...]



photoguy73 

Well, I have about 54 years of practice, and I'd hate to guess how many hours. Of course, you wouldn't need 54 years to achieve that kind of speed. I think the youngest pick it up fastest.

  [...]

[...]
 
Hello, I would suggest going to eBay and search for 
  • Heathkit Code Practice Oscillator,
or
  • MFJ Code Practice Oscillator. 
Prices could be as low as $10 to $20. or more depending on condition. 
  • For a telegraph key, search eBay for Morse key. I saw one there for as little as $12
Good luck.

[...]

Once you have learned it, it is just like someone talking to you.
  • Sort of like a foreign language, but slower.


* * *
 

Keine Kommentare: