Sonntag, 6. Juni 2010

The Temptations - Hey girl, I like your style

oldiesphxmannyb

Hey girl, (hey girl) tell me what’s your name? 

(What’s your name?)

I-I like your style. 

(I like your style)

Can I stick around and rap to you a little while

Hey girl, (hey girl), don’t turn away (don’t turn away)

Please listen to what I have to say

Don’t tell me some other day

Please won’t you sta-a-a-a-ay?

For all my life, I prayed for someone like you, 

oh yeah

I want to know, the look in your eyes, 

tell me you feel the same way to, oh yeah

Hey girl, (hey girl), tell me if, can see you again?


No, don’t walk away (don’t walk away)

If in your heart, you really want to stay

Girl, what you feel is for real and believe me, it’s really OK


Witten by Norman Whitfield

Performed by The Temptation

Keine Kommentare: