Our terrorism double standard:
- After Paris, let’s stop blaming Muslims
- take a hard look at ourselves !
Actual evidence, on the other hand, shows that
- less than 2 percent of terrorist attacks
- just 1 percent of the 152 terrorist attacks were religious in nature;
- less than 3 percent of the 219 terrorist attacks were inspired by religion.
The vast majority of terrorist attacks in these years were motivated by ethno-nationalism or separatism.
- 55 percent of terrorist attacks were ethno-nationalist or separatist in nature;
- more than three-quarters - 76 percent - of terrorist attacks were inspired by ethno-nationalism or separatism.
weh täte, müssten
den ganzen Tag