Montag, 12. Juli 2010

Bad Company - Bad Company


Company
Always on the run
 Destiny is the rising sun
 Oh I was born 6-gun in my hand
Behind a gun I'll make my final stand
That's why they call me Bad company

And I can't deny Bad company Till the day I die, 
Till the day I die, Till the day I die 

 [Instrumental]

Rebel souls
Deserters we are called
Chose a gun and threw away the sun

Now these towns
They all know our name
6-gun sound is our claim to fame
I can hear them say Bad company

And I won't deny, 
Bad Bad company Till the day I die, 
Till the day I die 

[SOLO] 

Bad company I can't deny, 
Bad company Till the day I die,
And I say it's Bad company

Oh Yeah, Yeah

Bad company Till the day I die

Oh Yeah

Tell me that you are not a thief
Oh But I am Bad Company
 It's the way I play Dirty for dirty
Oh Somebody Double-crossed me
Double-cross, Double-cross

Yeah

We're Bad company
Kill in cold blood


Writer(s):

Simon Kirke, Paul Rodgers 

 
***
Zitat:

Once again:
  • I'm not the owner or do not claim any of the contents of the song.
I just feel that the studio version of the specific song should be out there.

+

Kylev2: "Quick, we must find the one who disliked this and roast him alive while listening to this.."



Keine Kommentare: