Samstag, 3. November 2012

Clawfinger - Recipe for hate



 [Intro]

First of all I make sure I've got the right 
ingredients before I heat up the pan 

I take a little bit of bitterness to grease it up 
& keep everything close at hand

 Then I add a few ounces of fresh frustration 
and half a cup of attitude 

A rush of adrenaline to spice things up 
& then half a spoon of bad mood 

One bottle of my sweat one bottle of tears,
 a few drops of my own blood 

It all blends together like a cat and dog 
and the result is as clear as mud 

I pick the worst situation out of the bunch 
& throw it right into the mix 

At last I add a little bit of spit,
just a few little nasty cliques

That's my recipe for hate

 [Instrumental]

 I turn up the heat to 400 degrees 
and go to work on the attitude 

I shake it all up in a provocative way 
to make sure it comes out rude 

Then I grind down the frustration hard 
so that all of the scents can blend 

I pour the sweat on top & then the tears 
to make sure that I don't make friends
 
When the mood is wrong - everything is right
I can add the adrenaline 

But I've got to be careful with the dose I use, 
the effect shouldn't wear too thin

The blood comes last cos' it always has 
a tendancy to cool and coagulate 

So I calculate and make no mistakes
it's so fresh that it still pulsates

 [Instrumental]
 
That's my recipe for hate
 

[Instrumental]

 When the meal is done you get 
a spoiled appetite & a dish full of disagree 

Some ignorance on the side, a plate  
full of hate, served with a fistful of me

 [Instrumental]

* * *

Keine Kommentare: