Freitag, 24. Mai 2013

Led Zeppelin - Going To California


[Intro]

 Spend my days with a woman unkind
Smoked my stuff and drank 

all my wine

Made up my mind, make a new start
Goin' to California with an achin' 

in my heart 

Someone told me there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers 

in her hair

[Instrumental]

Took my chances on a big jet-plane
Never let 'em tell ya that they're all,

all the same 

The sea was red and the sky was grey
I wondered how tomorrow could ever follow 

today

Mountains and the canyons start to tremble and shake
The children of the sun begin 

to awake

[Instrumental]

It seems that the wrath of the gods got a punch on the nose
And it's startin' to flow, I think I might be 

sinkin' 

Throw me a line, if I reach  in a time
I' ll see you with a man where the path runs 

straight and high

[Instrumental]
 
To find a queen without a king
They say she should plays guitar and cries and sings


Ride a white mare in the footsteps of dawn
Tryin' to find a woman who's never, never, 

never been born 
born

Standin' on a hill in the mountain of dreams
Tellin' myself it's not as hard, hard, 

hard as it seems

 [Instrumental]

* * *

Keine Kommentare: