Sonntag, 1. August 2010

***

Be aware of  

Heavy Metal




Protect your children !


***

Inspector Gadget Metal


metalvocalistwanted

Zitat:

3. März 2010 

Go Go Gadget Metal !!! 
  • So here it is. 
  • This is my bands version of the inspector gadget theme song. 
We always enjoy playing this one so it seemed like a good idea to share it. 
  • Featuring The Joelseph own da 5 strang. 
  • Hope you like it ....... if not, KICK ROCKS !!!!


 ***


Dark Funeral - My Funeral


darkfuneral

"At the end of this long and lonely path,
All misery will be gone"

Down this long and twining road
I walk with heavy feet
My head sunk down below
I have made up my mind
It's time to end this life
Then peace I will find

Walking down to my funeral
The mortal sin...
Some might be sad
I'll die with a grin
Walking down to my funeral
It's time to die
When I leave this pathetic world
I will hold my head high

Angels are watching from above
As so does the evil ones
That lurks down below...

I am almost there - at my funeral

I reach the end of the twining road
I put a bullet in my gun, don't need to reload
Feel the cold steel to my head
It's time to pull the trigger
Soon I'll be dead

Now when I'm at my funeral
I feel so free
Some might be sad
I'll die with a grin
Now I'm at my funeral
I feel so free
The mortal sin...
Sin...

Angels and demons
Reach out for me
Kingdom's wide open,
But I walk away from - thee

As I walk away...

"For eternal in twilight I dwell"

Walking down to my funeral
The mortal sin...
Some might be sad
I'll die with a grin
Walking down to my funeral
It's time to die
When I leave this pathetic world
I will hold my head high

Hold my head high...



***



***

***


Hundred songs to bang

1

 

Intro Song:

Necrophobic - The Slaughter Of Baby Jesus


Aborted - A Murmur In Decrepit Wits

Aborted - Methiculous Invagination

All Shall Perish - Prisoner Of War

Amon Amarth - Asator

Amon Amarth - Down The Slopes Of Death

Amon Amarth - God, His Son And Holy Whore

Annotations Of An Autopsy - Sludge City

Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - Friede sei mit dir

Arch Enemy - Nemesis

Behemoth - Be Without Fear

Behemoth - The Nephilim Rising

Behemoth - No Sympathy For Fools

Belphegor - The Goatreich-Fleshcult

Belphegor - Sexdictator Lucifer

The Black Dahlia Murder - Elder Misanthropy

The Black Dahlia Murder - Unhallowed


The Black Dahlia Murder - Statutory Ape

Bloodbath - Eaten

Bolt Thrower - Last Stand Of Humanity

Bolt Thrower - Sixth Chapter

***

2


Dethroned666  

Cannibal Corpse - A Cauldron Of Hate

Cannibal Corpse - Death Walking Terror

Cannibal Corpse - Hammer Smashed Face

Children Of Bodom - Everytime I Die

Children Of Bodom - In Your Face

Children Of Bodom - Lake Bodom

Children Of Bodom - Sixpounder

Dark Fortress - Baphomet

Dark Funeral - Attera Totus Sanctus

Demonoid - Arrival Of The Horsemen

Demonoid - Hunger My Consort

Demonoid - Wargods

Dimmu Borgir - Blessings Upon The Throne Of Tyranny

Dimmu Borgir - Puritania

Dismember - Of Fire

Ektomorf - I Know Them

Entombed - Left Hand Path

Exodus - Funeral Hymn

Gwar - Murderers Muse

Hackneyed - Gut Candy 

*** 

3

 
 Dethroned666

Hypocrisy - Let The Knife Do The Talking

Hypocrisy - Slave To The Parasites

In Extremo - Herr Mannelig

In Extremo - Wind

JBO - Gaensebluemchen

Kataklysm - 10 Seconds From The End

Kataklysm - Crippled & Broken

Kataklysm - Like Angels Weeping (The Dark)

Kataklysm - Prevail

Kataklysm - Where The Enemy Sleeps

Kreator - Enemy Of God

Kreator - Suicide Terrorist

Kreator - Reconquering The Throne

Lay Down Rotten
- Reconquering The Pit

Machine Head - Halo

Melechesh - Rebirth Of The Nemesis

Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls

Metallica - The Four Horsemen

Metallica - Master Of Puppets

Metallica - One

Metallica - Sad But True

***


4  fehlt


***

5


Dethroned666

Slayer - War Ensemble

Slayer - South Of Heaven

Sodom - Agent Orange

Sodom - Napalm In The Morning

Through The Eyes Of The Dead - Two Inches Away From A Main Artery

Unleashed - Execute Them All

Unleashed - Midvinterblot

Unleashed - My Life For You

Usurper - Return Of The Werewolf


Bonus Tracks:

Amon Amarth - Victorious March

Angelus Mortis - Venerable Grey Epitaph

Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - Der Adler

At The Gates
- The Burning Darkness (Live)

Belphegor - Sepulture Of Hypocrisy

Debauchery - Meatgrinder

Naglfar - The Darkest Road

Neaera - Mechanisms Of Standstill

Vomitory - Terrorize Brutalize Sodomize

***

Keine Kommentare: