Dienstag, 27. März 2012

The Cure - Close to me


 [Intro]

 I've waited hours for this,
I've made myself so sick.
I wish I'd stayed asleep today,
I never thought this day would end.


I never thought tonight could ever be
This close to me

Just try to see in the dark,

Just try to make it work,
To feel the fear before you're here.

I make the shapes come much too close,
I pull my eyes out, hold my breath,
And wait until I shake

But if I had your faith,

Then I could make it safe and clean.
If only I was sure,
That my head on the door was a dream.

 [Instrumental]

I've waited hours for this,
I've made myself so sick,
I wish I'd stayed asleep today.

I never thought this day would end,
I never thought tonight could ever be
This close to me

But if I had your face,

I could make it safe and clean.
If only I was sure,
That my head on the door,
Was a dream.

  [Instrumental]

Keine Kommentare: