Freitag, 16. März 2012

Led Zeppelin - When The Levee Breaks

 

 [Intro]

 If it keeps on rainin, levees goin to break,
If it keeps on rainin, levees goin to break,
When the levee breaks Ill have no place to stay.

Mean old levee taught me to weep and moan,
Lord, mean old levee taught me to weep and moan,
Got what it takes to make a mountain man leave his home,
Oh, well, oh, well, oh, well.

Dont it make you feel bad
When youre tryin to find your way home,
You dont know which way to go?

If youre goin down south
They go no work to do,
If you dont know about chicago.

Cryin wont help you, prayin wont do you no good,
Now, cryin wont help you, prayin wont do you no good,
When the levee breaks, mama, you got to move.

All last night sat on the levee and moaned,
All last night sat on the levee and moaned,
Thinkin bout me baby and my happy home.

Going, gon to chicago,
Gon to chicago,
Sorry but I cant take you.
Going down, going down now, going down.

* * *

Keine Kommentare: