Dienstag, 4. März 2008

Tsunamis dreams

I don't remember the beginning, but I was walking home when I found military people there, putting down a weird metal casing all a long the house. I asked them what was going on, and one told me that a Tusnami was coming, so they were strapping down anything that could get loose. I asked when, they didn't tell me, but led me to a shelter.

Everyone took shelter in this building, though it didn't seem all that safe to me due to the huge glass windows, so I went to the second floor (the roof) thinking it'd be safer, and went to a corner. After the first tsunami hit, only the lower part of the roof was flooded and a couple of people went and played into the water. After thinking for a moment I warned them to get out, believing that couldn't of been all and the water would go away and pull them with it if they stayed.

They got out of the water but when jumping on the higher part, they messed up the floor, and when the second wave hit, I was one of the two get puleld right out, and I almost was pulled out too but was able to grab onto a ledge. Seeing the girl of the couple that was playing in the water barely being able to hold on, I quickly thought to help her, but if I do there was a chance I could lose my holding as I was barely holding on to begin with, but I extended my arm anyway and tried to grab her arm but the wave took her away before I could.

When the wave was gone I yelled out about how they shouldn't of been playing in the water, when I looked over and noticed people crying, and it wasn't just the two that was taken away, but most of the group was.

I tried opening the trap door leading back to the first floor, realizing this place wasn't safe at all, but there was someone lying down the stairs with a guy tending to him. He said he broke his neck, and couldn't be moved, so no one could come down stairs, and he closed and locked the trap door.

Panicked at this point I told everyone to hold onto whatever they could. My girly (at least as of that dream) spoke to me for a bit but I couldn't make out what she said, and while trying to figure it, a friend told me that while she likes me, it was only as a friend, so yeah, I got dumped.

Another wave came, and I wasn't holding on to anything, so I was pulled out. I grabbed onto a bar, but couldnt pull myself up, and eventually decided to just let go.

Keine Kommentare: